Traitor (Bridger #2) Tour
We are hosting a blog tour for the YA urban fantasy, Traitor (Bridger #2), by Megan Curd. The tour will run July 30-August 4, 2012.
TRAITOR TOUR SCHEDULE
Monday, July 30:
- FireStarBooks ~ Guest Post
- Working for the Mandroid ~ Guest Post
- The Fairytale Nerd ~ Excerpt
- Speculating on SpecFic ~ BRIDGER Review
Tuesday, July 31:
- Bookworm Lisa ~ Review
Wednesday, August 1:
- Megan Likes Books ~ BRIDGER Review
- Waiting on Sunday to Drown ~ Review
- Jaclyn’s Musings ~ BRIDGER Review
Thursday, August 2:
- The Book Slayer ~ Excerpt
- Sweet Southern Home ~ Review
- StuckInBooks ~ Review
- Letters Inside Out ~ Review
- The Reader’s Antidote ~ Review BRIDGER
- Unabridged Bookshelf ~ Review
Friday, August 3:
- A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Six Words for TRAITOR
Saturday, August 4:
Ashlyn never believed in fairy tales until she was in one.
They say ignorance is bliss, but not when you’re on a centuries old hit list…and there’s a traitor in your midst.
Ashlyn must decide what’s most important: trusting the allies she has, or siding with those she thought were enemies. Ashlyn knows old friends can turn on her, and unlikely allies may be the best chance she has to piece her family back together. No matter what her choice, she could lose someone she loves.
And when you don’t know who to trust, believe one thing: You can never trust a faerie.
Ashlyn McVean doesn’t believe in fairy tales. That is, until Ashlyn is thrown into the crosshairs of grudges her grandmother created long ago. After finding out she is one of two people able to cross between faerie realms, Ashlyn is faced with trying to understand her abilities, along with navigating a new relationship with her boyfriend, Liam. As if being on a centuries old hit list and dealing with crazed pixies isn’t enough, her new abilities mean trouble for Liam. Knowing her new life puts everyone she loves in danger, Ashlyn must decide what’s most important in her life between friends, family, love, and ultimately, realms.