Water (Elemental, #3) Tour by Shauna Granger
We are hosting a blog tour for the YA urban fantasy, Water (Elemental, #3), by Shauna Granger. There is light romance but the plot does not revolve around the romance.
Water (Elemental #3) Tour
Monday, July 23:
- Mother/Gamer/Writer ~ Excerpt
- A Diary Of A Book Addict ~ EARTH , AIR, WATER Review
- BookNerd ~ EARTH Review
- Storybook Escape ~ EARTH Review
- Braintasia Books ~ WATER Review
- Ivy Reads ~ Facts About the Elemental Series
Tuesday, July 24:
- Moonlight Book Reviews ~ Twitter/Text Conversation
- The Book Galaxy ~ Excerpt
- Novels On The Run ~ AIR Review
- Skyway Avenue Reads ~ Excerpt
Wednesday, July 25:
- Little Library Muse ~ Excerpt
- Bookworm Lisa ~ Water Review
- Book Briefs ~ WATER Review
- An Avid Reader’s Musing ~ EARTH Review
- Waiting on Sunday to Drown ~ EARTH Review
Thursday, July 26:
Friday, July 27:
- A Written Rhapsody ~ Six Words for WATER
- Sweet Southern Home ~ EARTH Review
- Bookshelf Confessions ~ Excerpt
- A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Quote Battle
- Reader Girls ~ AIR Review
- Kindred Dreamheart ~ EARTH Review
- Megan Likes Books ~ EARTH Review
Shayna’s first surfing session of the summer is interrupted by the screams of a mother who has lost her little boy in the water. Without regard to her own safety, Shayna swims out, rescues the boy, but must escape the clutches of something far worse than she could have ever imagined – mermaids.
Compelled to answer the sirens’ call, the boys of Shayna’s town are drawn to the sea, but when they return are afflicted by an unknown illness, a sickness which is draining them of their life force. Unable to tell anyone about the mermaids, Shayna and her friends are forced to solve the mystery before it’s too late, and in doing so, Shayna will finally have to face the full force of her powers. Whether she’s ready or not, she will have to face her true nature.
Shayna and her two best friends have the abilities to manipulate and control the four elements, earth, air, water and fire. While learning to hone their growing powers, they discover a new and malicious presence in their sleepy beach town. Someone is performing blood magic and threatens to expose their small magical community. So far only small animals have been slaughtered, but then the nightmares start.
Shayna suffers nightmares of being chased and sacrificed only to wake up bloodied and bruised. She thinks her magical blood is the ultimate target for the final blood rite. When an innocent girl, Tracy, is kidnapped Shayna knows it’s only a ploy to draw her out; she can’t let someone die because of her.
It was a rough start to the school year for Shayna and her friends, Jodi and Steven, but thankfully summer break is near. Trying to sort out her feelings for the new guy in town, Shayna agrees to let Jensen join her on a group date with her friends. While out they end up at a local coffee house where their classmate, social outcast Jeremy McCormick, is humiliated by his baseball star brother. When Jeremy runs away from the jeering crowd, Shayna and Jodi hear the unmistakable sound of a thousand wings chasing after him, but no one else seems to hear them. These are not like any air elementals that Shayna or Jodi have ever encountered before and they fear Jeremy has gotten himself tangled up in something too dangerous for him to handle. But when Shayna tries to help Jeremy control his magical abilities she realizes it might be the biggest mistake of her life.