Light of Asteria and The Secret of the Keepers Tour
We are hosting a blog tour for the first two books in the YA paranormal romance, Kailmeyra series, by Elizabeth Isaacs. The tour will run August 6-11, 2012.
Tour Schedule: The Kailmeyra Series
Monday, August 6, 2012:
- FireStarBooks: Review (Light of Astreria)
- Emily’s Crammed Bookshelf: Author Interview
- Tifferz Book Review: Review (Light of Asteria)
- The Bookish Babes: Review (Light of Asteria)
Tuesday, August 7, 2012:
- The Reader’s Antidote: Review (Light of Asteria)
Wednesday, August 8, 2012:
- For the Love of Film and Novels: Review (Light of Asteria)
- Bookworm Lisa: Review (Light of Asteria)
- A Written Rhapsody: Excerpt (The Secret of the Keepers)
Thursday, August 9, 2012:
- Comfort Books: Excerpt (The Secret of the Keepers)
- Storybook Escape: Review (Light of Asteria) and Fun Facts about Kailmeyra Series
- Words I Write Crazy: Review (Light of Asteria)
Friday, August 10, 2012:
- A Tale of Many Reviews: Run Down of The Secrets of the Keepers
- Sweet Southern Home: Review (The Secret of the Keepers)
Saturday, August 11, 2012:
- Bookshelf Confessions: Excerpt (The Secrets of the Keepers)
- StuckInBooks: Review (Light of Asteria)
- Reader Girls: Review (Light of Asteria)
If Nora Johnson hadn’t been on campus that day she would have never known her true destiny. Helping her friends move into the dorm that she wanted to call home, Nora accidentally collides with mysterious stranger, Gavin Frey. His very first touch sends flames through her heart. The world seems different-something within her has changed.
Nora tries to resume her mundane life, but she is now consumed with the one whose very presence ignited her soul, the one with eyes of emerald. Nora soon learns that an energy buried deep within has been unleashed. She now wields unimaginable power and has become Gavin’s source, his strength.
Her newfound joy is shaken when she discovers that Gavin is not who he appears to be and she has been thrust in the middle of a war of mythical proportions. Negativity has allowed all things evil to flourish, the earth is under siege. The fate of creation hinges on the power within her heart. Will she be strong enough to survive?
A gripping tale of unbounded love and ancient power, The Light of Asteria will take you on an epic adventure filled with war, treachery, and demons, as well as unimaginable delights.
Life for Nora couldn’t be better; she has married the man of her dreams and loves living in the pristine land of Kailmeyra.
That is, until the darkness threatens her perfect world.
Now war is upon the land. She and Gavin must strengthen their clan and prepare to fight. But the enemy has an ally—one that not only wields power, but holds knowledge of the ancients’ secrets. Secrets that could destroy creation itself.
As the darkness grows, doubt seeps in … protectiveness hinders progress … and the unthinkable comes to pass.
Bewildered and alone, Nora shoulders the responsibility of leading an entire race to war. As she struggles with decisions that seem impossible to make, she is haunted by one choice.