Seaweed Tour by Elle Strauss
We are hosting a tour for the YA fantasy/merfolk novel, SEAWEED, by Elle Strauss. The tour will run August 27-September 1, 2012.
Monday, August 27:
- World of Books ~ Review
- Love of Books ~ Promotional Post
- Some Like It Paranormal ~ Review
- JennReneeRead ~ Review
- Speculating on SpecFic ~ Excerpt
- My Seryniti ~ Spotlight
- Waiting on Sunday to Drown ~ Review
Tuesday, August 28:
Wednesday, August 29:
- FireStarBooks ~ Promotional Post
- A Diary Of A Book Addict ~ Review
- The Ebook Reviewers ~ Review
- Sweet Southern Home ~ This or That with Dori
- Comfort Books ~ Promotional Post
- A Bibliophile’s Thoughts on Books ~ Spotlight
- Mostly YA Book Obsessed ~ Interview
- Bookmarks & Bookshelves ~ Review
- Read-A-holicZ ~ Review
Thursday, August 30:
- Fantasy’s Ink ~ Promotional Post
- Buried in Books ~ Review
- Nothing Better Than a Book ~ Review
- The reader lines ~ Review
- Samthebookaholic ~ Review
- Howling Books and Design ~ Spotlight
- My Little Pocketbooks ~ Spotlight
- A Dream Within A Dream ~ Review
- BookBreather ~ Spotlight
- A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Six Words for SEAWEED
- whoopeeyoo : Review
Friday, August 31:
Saturday, September 1:
Dori Seward can’t wait to get out of Eastcove, a sleepy fishing village on the border of New Brunswick and Maine. She bides her time by hanging out with friends, attending swim club, and holding her biggest competition, Colby–who wants more than just friendship, at arm’s length.
Then Tor Riley comes to town and he has everything Dori dreams of in a boyfriend–looks, athleticism and mystery.
But Tor also has a tantalizing secret and Dori is determined to find out what it is. The truth is crazier than her wildest imaginations and more dangerous, too. Dori has new enemies, and they will do anything to get to her.
Her life, her dreams and her love for Tor are all weighing in the balance. Will Dori risk it all in order to have it all?