Tour: Finding Mia by Rachel K. Burke
We are hosting a blog tour for the New Adult/Contemporary novel, FINDING MIA, by Rachel K. Burke. The tour is scheduled for December 10-15, 2012.
This book is similar to a Jodi Picoult type of novel, where the main character is a teenager, but the point of view alternates throughout the book to include both the teen and the parents point of view. Genre/Age Group: New Adult or Contemporary
FINDING MIA Tour Schedule
Monday, Dec. 10:
- Kaidans Seduction ~ Review
- Joyousreads ~ Review
- Once Upon a Prologue ~ Review
- Splash Of Our Worlds ~ Review
- Madison Says ~ Review
- Sweet Southern Home ~ Guest Post
Tuesday, Dec. 11:
- Kaisy Daisy’s Corner ~ Review
- Just My Opinion ~ Review
- For The Love Of Film And Novels ~ Guest Post: What inspired you to write FINDING MIA
- Short & Sweet Reviews ~ Review
Wednesday, Dec. 12:
- YA Book Addict ~ Review
- Letters Inside Out ~ Review
- That READioactive Book Blog ~ Review
- Pink Fluffy Hearts: Diary of a Coffee Addict ~ Review
- Above Average Below Special ~ Review
Thursday, Dec. 13:
Friday, Dec. 14:
Saturday, Dec. 15:
- CrystalReads ~Review
- Bookshelf Confessions ~ Excerpt #2
- World of Books ~ Review
- A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Excerpt #1
Sunday, Dec. 16:
- Bookworms Avenues ~ Review
Intelligent and fiercely independent, sixteen-year-old Mia Marchette has never had a childhood. After her father’s disappearance when she was six, she has alone borne the burden of her mother’s bipolar disorder.
When her mother is institutionalized after a failed suicide attempt, Mia is abruptly forced to live with the estranged father she has not known for ten years. She is shocked to discover that he has created a new, picture-perfect life for himself, and is now living with a stepmother and a half-sister Mia never knew she had. Together, Mia and her new family must face the bitterness, mistakes, and long-hidden secrets that threaten to destroy their precarious happiness.
Finding Mia follows Mia’s journey as she searches to find the unanswered questions from her past, leading to her own self-discovery.
Ultimately, this is a story of confronting pain and finding freedom, of letting go and learning to search for love in unexpected places.