Tour: Surrender (Possession #2) by Elana Johnson and Simon Pulse
We are hosting a blog tour for the YA novel, SURRENDER (Possession #2), by Elana Johnson and Simon Pulse. The tour is scheduled for November 5-9, 2012.
SURRENDER Tour Schedule
Monday, Nov. 5:
- Fiction Freak ~ Review both books
- Imaginary Reads ~ Review both books
- Book Briefs ~ Review POSSESSION
- Little Library Muse ~ Review both books
Tuesday, Nov. 6:
Wednesday, Nov. 7:
- Abbey Ann’s Bookland ~ Author Interview
- Reader Girls ~ Review both books
- Two Chicks on Books ~ Excerpt
Thursday, Nov. 8:
- Peace Love Books ~ Review both books
- A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Elana’s Favorite Excerpt
- Buried in Books ~ Review POSSESSION
Friday, Nov. 9:
- A Dream Within A Dream ~ Review both books
- BookLove101 ~ Review SURRENDER
- Buried in Books ~ Review SURRENDER
- A Book Lovers Review ~ Review both books
Forbidden love, intoxicating power, and the terror of control…
Raine has always been a good girl. She lives by the rules in Freedom. After all, they are her father’s rules: He’s the Director. It’s because of him that Raine is willing to use her talent—a power so dangerous, no one else is allowed to know about it. Not even her roommate, Vi.
All of that changes when Raine falls for Gunner. Raine’s got every reason in the world to stay away from Gunn, but she just can’t. Especially when she discovers his connection to Vi’s boyfriend, Zenn. Raine has never known anyone as heavily brainwashed as Vi. Raine’s father expects her to spy on Vi and report back to him. But Raine is beginning to wonder what Vi knows that her father is so anxious to keep hidden, and what might happen if she helps Vi remember it. She’s even starting to suspect Vi’s secrets might involve Freedom’s newest prisoner, the rebel Jag Barque….
Vi knows the Rule: Girls don’t walk with boys, and they never even think about kissing them. But no one makes Vi want to break the Rules more than Zenn…and since the Thinkers have chosen him as Vi’s future match, how much trouble can one kiss cause? The Thinkers may have brainwashed the rest of the population, but Vi is determined to think for herself.
But the Thinkers are unusually persuasive, and they’re set on convincing Vi to become one of them…starting by brainwashing Zenn. Vi can’t leave Zenn in the Thinkers’ hands, but she’s wary of joining the rebellion, especially since that means teaming up with Jag. Jag is egotistical, charismatic, and dangerous–everything Zenn’s not. Vi can’t quite trust Jag and can’t quite resist him, but she also can’t give up on Zenn.
This is a game of control or be controlled. And Vi has no choice but to play.