Promotional Event: Dante’s Girl by Courtney Cole
THIS EVENT IS OVER
We are offering the opportunity to participate in a promotional event for the Young Adult novel, DANTE’S GIRL, by Courtney Cole. Those who would like to participate will have a choice of excerpts to post and offer the below giveaway anytime between September 10 through September 29, 2012. If you would like to participate, please fill out this quick form to be sent the posting information. You can sign-up anytime until Sept. 25th.
Giveaway per blog: Winner’s choice of (1) gifted copy (Kindle or Nook) of PRINCESS or SOUL KISSED by the author; Open International. If winner is located in US/Canada they will also receive a signed 4×6 glossy of DANTE’S GIRL. There is only one winner per blog.
Participants may handle the giveaway however they would like. All winners MUST be turned in by Friday, October 5th. Use this link to submit your winner’s name, email where to gift the ebook, preferred format, shipping information if within US/Canada, which title they would like to receive, and the link to your post/giveaway. All winner information will be submitted to the author at one time after the Oct. 5th submissions.
I have spent every summer since I was ten years old with my father in London. Every summer, since I was ten years old, has been uneventful and boring.
Until this year.
And this year, after a freak volcanic eruption strands me far from home, I have learned these things:
1. I can make do with one outfit for three days before I buy new clothes.
2. If I hear the phrase, “You’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” even one more time, I might become a homicidal maniac.
3. I am horribly and embarrassingly allergic to jellyfish.
4. I am in love with Dante Giliberti, who just happens to be the beautiful, sophisticated son of the Prime Minister of a Mediterranean paradise.
5. See number four above. Because it brings with it a whole slew of problems and I’ve learned something from every one of them.
Let’s start with the fact that Dante’s world is five light-years away from mine. He goes to black-tie functions and knows the Prime Minister of England on a first name basis. I was born and raised on a farm in Kansas and wear cut-off jeans paired with cowboy boots. See the difference?
But hearts don’t care about differences. Hearts want what they want. And mine just wants to be Dante’s girl.
My heart just might be crazy.