Tour: Stalk Me (Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd
We are hosting a blog tour for the mature YA (New Adult) novel, STALK ME (Keatyn Chronicles, #1) , by Jillian Dodd. The tour is scheduled for Nov. 26-Dec. 1, 2012.
STALK ME Tour Schedule
Monday, Nov. 26:
- Always YA at Heart ~ Review
- Dreaming Dreams ~ Review
- Cocaine & Cupcake ~ Excerpt #1
- Babbling of a Bookaholic ~ Review
Tuesday, Nov. 27:
- Conversations of a Reading Addict ~ Top 10 with Jillian Dodd
- Night Owl Reads ~ Spotlight
- For The Love Of Film And Novels ~ The Writer’s Cave
- Coffee, books and me ~ Excerpt #2
- Just My Opinion ~ Character Run-down: Keatyn
- A Little Bit of R&R ~ Character Run-down: Brooklyn
Wednesday, Nov. 28:
- Peace, Love, Books ~ Review
- Have Book, Will Read ~ Character Run-down: Cush
- A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Guest Post: Creating Chemistry
- Bookshelf Confessions ~ Excerpt
Thursday, Nov. 29:
- The Busy Bibliophile ~ Character Run-down: Vanessa
- Mother/Gamer/Writer ~ Excerpt #5
- Jenuine Cupcakes ~ Author Interview
- Pink Fluffy Hearts: Diary of a Coffee Addict ~ Review
- Little Pieces of Imagination ~ Excerpt #6
- Letters Inside Out ~ Excerpt #8
- YA Book Addict ~ Five Words for STALK ME
- I Talk Books! ~ Excerpt #10
- My Library in the Making ~ Review
- The Autumn Review ~ Review
- Book Crook Reviews ~ Review
- Simple Books ~ Partial Review
- Book-Marks the Spot ~ Review
Friday, Nov. 30
- #BookNerd ~ Spotlight
- The Readers Den ~ Guest Post: What inspired you to write STALK ME
- Livin’ Life Through Books ~ Excerpt #9
- A Diary Of A Book Addict ~ Review
- The Reading Diaries ~ Review
- Splash Of Our Worlds ~ Review
- Her Fiction Fix ~ Spotlight
- All in One Place ~ Excerpt
Saturday, Dec. 1
- Addicted to Books ~ Review
- Rampant readers ~ Review
- The Literati Press ~ Review
- Ramblings of a Book Junkie ~ Review
- The Book Belles ~ Review
- Bookworms Avenue ~ Character Run-down: RiAnne
- the life of fiction ~ Review
Gossip girl meets Hollywood in this new series by Jillian Dodd
Keatyn has everything she ever dreamed of. Her life is following the script she wrote for the perfect high school experience. She’s popular, goes to the best parties, dates the hottest guy, and sits at the most coveted lunch table.
She’s just not sure she wants it anymore.
Because really, things aren’t all that perfect.
Her best friend is threatening to tell everyone her perfect relationship is a scam.
Her perfect boyfriend gets drunk at every party they go to.
It’s exhausting always trying to look and act perfect.
And deep down, she isn’t sure if she has any true friends.
To add to the drama, her movie star mom has a creepy stalker.
A hot, mysterious man keeps flirting with her and telling her they should make a movie together.
And she’s crushing on an adorable surfer. Dating him would mean committing social suicide.
So she writes a new script. One where all the pieces of her life will come together in perfect harmony.
But little does she know, there’s someone who will do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen.