Tour: Down to You by M. Leighton
We are hosting a blog tour for the adult contemporary romance, DOWN TO YOU, by M. Leighton. The tour is scheduled for January 14-19, 2013. The tour size is for 30 blogs.
Monday, Jan. 14:
- StuckInBooks ~ Character Cast: Cash, Nash, and Olivia
- Proserpine Craving Books ~ Review
- Always YA at Heart ~ What inspired you to write this series Guest Post
- I Read Indie ~ Six Words for DOWN TO YOU
- My keeper shelf ~ Excerpt #1
- I Talk Books! ~ Review
- Young Readers ~ Review
- The Autumn Review ~Author’s New Year’s Goals
Tuesday, Jan. 15:
Wednesday, Jan. 16:
- Lori’s Book Blog ~ Excerpt #2
- Lovey Dovey Books ~ Excerpt (She already has it)
- Addicted 2 Heroines ~ Excerpt #3
- Book Me! ~ Excerpt #4
- Nette’s Bookshelf Reviews ~ Review
- Phenomenal Reviews-Review
- Literati Literature Lovers. ~ Author Interview
- Words, Pages, and Books ~ Review
- My ParaHangover ~ Review
- Book Nerd Across America ~ Review
Friday, Jan. 18:
- A Book Lovers Review ~ Review
- Sim Sational Books ~ Review
- Just My Opinion ~ Review
- Reader Girls ~ Review
- Once Upon A Book ~ Review
- Open Book Society ~ Excerpt #5 & Review
Saturday, Jan. 19:
- Readers Live A Thousand Lives ~ Excerpt #6
- Books Over Boys ~ Review
- Libray Mosaic ~ Character Cast: Ginger and Taryn
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance- Please be advised that this book is NOT YA friendly, not even in a New Adult category!
The scorching tale of one girl, two brothers and a love triangle…that’s not.
Olivia Townsend is nothing special. She’s just a girl working her way through college so she can return home to help her father run his business. She’s determined not to be the second woman in his life to abandon him, even if it means putting her own life on hold. To Olivia, it’s clear what she must do. Plain and simple. Black and white.
But clear becomes complicated when she meets Cash and Nash Davenport. They’re brothers. Twins.
Cash is everything she’s always wanted in a guy. He’s a dangerous, sexy bad boy who wants her in his bed at any cost. He turns her insides to mush and, with just one kiss, makes her forget why he’s no good for her.
Nash is everything she’s ever needed in a guy. He’s successful, responsible and intensely passionate. But he’s taken. Very taken, by none other than Marissa, Liv’s rich, beautiful cousin. That doesn’t stop Olivia from melting every time he looks at her, though. With just one touch, he makes her forget why they can never be together.
Black and white turns to shades of gray when Olivia discovers the boys are hiding something, something that should make her run as far and as fast as she can. But it’s too late to run. Olivia’s already involved. And in love. With both of them.
Both brothers make her heart tremble. Both brothers set her body on fire.
She wants them both.
And they want her.
How will she ever choose between them?