AToMR handles upper Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult titles for most fiction novels with romance elements somewhere in the plot.
Please provide the below information in your inquiry email.
To Submit a Tour or Service Request
- Cover Reveals, Tours, and Reviews Only: Attach the book cover – If this isn’t available please send the link to the designer so we can see their work.
- For Tours and Reviews Only submissions – Please send the first (2) chapters of the book. This can be an unedited version, just indicate this in your inquiry email. If your book is a good for AToMR’s audience you will be notified of available event dates and next steps. Some books will solicit more participants than others and AToMR will be very honest if this is not a good venue for your title.
- All events: Include the book’s description, Age Group, and Genre – If the final description isn’t complete, please send a blurb so I know what the book is about.
- AToMR’s audience is upper Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult
- Please email the requested information to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: If you have online promotion scheduled with another promotion group around the same time you are wanting to schedule with AToMR, please let me know. When dealing with the book blogging community we often times overlap and do not want to waste your time, money, or effort. We generally do not schedule blog tours if you have had a large blog tour within 3 months prior of scheduling with AToMR.
Please inquire 2-3 months prior to when you would like your event to begin in order to check availability.
Currently scheduling events for February 2014 and after.
Cover Reveals – $30
Sneak Peeks – $40
Reviews Only (not part of a bog tour) – Please inquire for pricing.
Release Event/Buzz Event/Blog Tours – Please inquire for pricing.
“The phenomenal organization and efficiency provided by AToMR Tours prior to and during my recent blog tour made the experience both rewarding and successful. I would not hesitate to use AToMR Tours for all my book promotion needs and would highly recommend their services to others. They did a wonderful job!” ~ Tracey Garvis-Graves, New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author of ON THE ISLAND
“The staff at AToMR Tours have been incredible to work with! They are organized and professional, their ideas are original and fresh, and doing an event with them is trouble-free. They let you know up front what they need and when, then they take care of the rest. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with them and would happily recommend them to anyone for promotional work.” ~ M. Leighton, New York Times Bestselling author
“AToMR Tours is the only site I use for promotional tours and reveals. It’s always successful and done with excellence.” ~ Abbi Glines, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author
“Cant wait for my blog tour next week! I cannot recommend AToMR Tours enough – Julie rocks at what she does!” ~ Shauna Granger, author of the Elemental Series
“I love the way you have your tours set up. Top notch and VERY ORGANIZED.” ~ Asheley with Into the Hall of Books