We work with Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult titles in all genres provided there is romance in the plot. Please see submission requirements below.
To submit a tour or event request
- Cover Reveals, Tours, and Reviews Only: Attach the book cover – If this isn’t available please send the link to the designer so we can see their work.
- For Tours and Reviews Only submissions: Approx. length of the book – We have not had much success with single novellas but will look at novella series.
- For Tours and Reviews Only submissions – The first chapter of the book (for authors we have not read their work). – This can be an unedited version, just let us know.
- All events: Include the book’s description, Age Group, and Genre – If the final description isn’t complete, please send a blurb so we know what the book is about.
- All three tour organizers will review your request and let you know if our audience is a good fit for your novel. Some books will solicit more participants than others and we will be very honest if we don’t think we are the best venue to provide you with quality service.
- Our audience is mature Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult that like romance in their books no matter the genre.
- Please email the requested information to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. All new inquiries will be reviewed each Friday with a reply to follow.
- Cover Reveals and Sneak Peeks
We are scheduling Cover Reveals and Sneak Peeks for July 2013 and after.
Starting July 2013: We will schedule cover reveals on Tuesdays and Fridays of each month. Only three covers will be accepted to post on each day and blogs will have the option to sign-up for 1 or all 3 covers to reveal in one ‘Cover Reveal’ post. This is cross promotional style and designed to not overburden blogs with large reveal requests and different posting date/restrictions that go along with a one cover/single day reveal along with the multiple events bloggers are asked to participate in each month. Exposure and awareness for covers will not be diminished with this design.
*Cover reveals need to be never seen before anywhere until the day of the scheduled reveal. Blogs participate in this type of event in order to offer new/exclusive content to their readers.*
If your cover has been made public but not as an organized cover reveal, our alternative is a Sneak Peek. Email for more information if you fall into this category.
- Release Week Promotion or Buzz Events
We are scheduling these events for August 2013 and after at this time.
These events are different than tours and do not include reviews. They are designed for awareness and buzz. The Buzz Event and the Release Week Event are more for books that have been released, or soon to be released, and the author/publisher would like to gain more exposure.
A Release Day Event (one day only), we recommend inquiring a month or more in advance. Keep in mind a release day event is only one day and may limit the number of blogs that can participate. If this is a concern, I recommend choosing a hybrid of a Release/Buzz Event called a Release Week Event. We prefer Release Week Events over a one day event especially since the price is the same.
We are scheduling reviews only for July 2013 and after at this time.
Need help with reviewers for your book outside of promotional events? Let us help! Email Julie for specifics.
- Event Promotion
Need help gathering participants to disseminate your book event information to bloggers and readers? Book sale, multiple author event, you name it, we can help! Email for specifics.
- Promotional Book Tours
We are closed to new blog tour inquires at this time. We will open blog tour requests again this summer for October and after dates.
“The phenomenal organization and efficiency provided by AToMR Tours prior to and during my recent blog tour made the experience both rewarding and successful. I would not hesitate to use AToMR Tours for all my book promotion needs and would highly recommend their services to others. They did a wonderful job!” ~ Tracey Garvis-Graves, New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author of ON THE ISLAND
“The staff at AToMR Tours have been incredible to work with! They are organized and professional, their ideas are original and fresh, and doing an event with them is trouble-free. They let you know up front what they need and when, then they take care of the rest. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with them and would happily recommend them to anyone for promotional work.” ~ M. Leighton, New York Times Bestselling author
“AToMR Tours is the only site I use for promotional tours and reveals. It’s always successful and done with excellence.” ~ Abbi Glines, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author
“Cant wait for my blog tour next week! I cannot recommend AToMR Tours enough – Julie rocks at what she does!” ~ Shauna Granger, author of the Elemental Series
“I love the way you have your tours set up. Top notch and VERY ORGANIZED.” ~ Asheley with Into the Hall of Books